Other Recipe Sites
- 411 West Italian Cafe Raspberry Black Satin Fudge Cake With Raspberry Sauce - This chocolate raspberry cake with raspberry sauce is irresistable.
- Alfredo Sauce - I couldn't believe how easy it was to make homemade Alfredo Sauce, and it's just as good as any restaurant version.
- Antipasto Salad - A light decorative way to start any good meal
- Bagna Cauda - This dip makes a great appetizer for a romantic candelit dinner. Serve with fresh vegetables, bread and your favorite Italian dish.
- Baked Risotto Primavera - This updated spring classic calls for nutty-tasting short-grain brown rice instead of the traditional white arborio. Because the cooking time is longer with whole-grain rice, this risotto is cooked in the oven rather than on the stovetop, eliminating the need for almost constant stirring.
This recipe is from The Essential EatingWell Cookbook, and is shown courtesy of www.eatingwell.com.
- Baked Whole Garlic With French Bread - Baked Garlic with French bread is a great thing to serve alongside pasta or any other dish where you want to enhance the flavor.
- Baked Ziti - This is a pretty standard baked ziti that is quick and easy to make. Great for an on the go family
- Basic Meatballs - This meatball recipe is as simple as it gets. We like to make up a double batch and freeze them so that we always have meatballs around for pasta dishes. The kids love them
- Bennigan's Linguini Diablo With Two Sauces - An American restaurant's take on an Italian favorite. Requires scallops, shrimp and clams.
- Broccoli With Lemon - Light & Easy
- Buca Di Beppo Shrimp Arrabbiata - This is a family style shrimp dinner.
- Buca Di Beppo Shrimp Scampi - This is my favorite shrimp dish at Buca Di Beppo.
- Butter Ginger Sauce for Pasta - A little different sauce than the norm for your pasta. Great on capellini, spaghettini or linguine.
- Cabbage And Cudighi - My family loves it when I serve this Italian meal.
- Cherry-Almond Focaccia - Focaccia bread is fun to make. I like to add a little variety by making sweet version like this Cherry-Almond recipe.
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo - Quick and easy meal for the entire family
- Chicken Scalopine - Absolutely wonderful chicken recipe
- Chunky Italian Dip - It's like pizza in a dip! This crockpot recipe is very easy and is sure to please even the pickiest eaters in your family.
- Ciabatta - Ciabatta is an Italian white bread.
- City Cafe Spaghetti Sauce - An easy delicious pasta sauce
- Crackly Corn - Popcorn is a family favorite... this recipe is not great for the low carb group, but it is oh so good. The kids will love this caramel-ly type recipe
- Crock Pot Lasagna - An excellent crock pot recipe for sure. This is actually quite a fine way to make lasagna. We tend to use quite a bit more cheese as our family is a cheese family. Also, feel free to substitute your favorite premade spaghetti sauce for the tomato sauce/paste/spices if need the speed!
- Cucina! Cucina! Italian Cafe Dipping Sauce - it is served with Italian dishes
- Cudighi - We use this recipe in all of our Italian cooking, i.e. lasagna, pizza, etc. You can also serve this as a sandwich, either grilled or pan fried.
- Dave And Buster's Cajun Shrimp Alfredo - I love the combination of Cajun Shrimp and Alfredo sauce in this Italian entree.
- Easy Focaccia - This is a simple way to make Focaccia bread that you can serve with your favorite Italian meals.
- Easy Rosemary Focaccia - I love to serve Focaccia bread with an Italian meal or just as an appetizer.
- Eggplant Bake - Good for side or main dish.
- Eggplant Parmesan - A great eggplant parmesan recipe that is simple to make. Freezes well for later
- Eggplant Parmigiana - Even if you think you don\'t like eggplant.....you will love this dish. It is a simple recipe, but it takes a little time to put together ....well worth it and even better the next day!
- Eggplant Parmigiana - Nonna's recipe. It's simple but it takes a little time to put together, but it's well worth the effort. You will like this even if you are not a eggplant lover.
- Faccia De Vecchia - Old Woman's Face - My Nana used to make this Italian bread called "Faccia de Vecchia," which means "Old Woman's Face."
- Fettuccine Alfredo - Fresh fettuccine alfredo with heavy cream is divine. This is a very simple pasta recipe
- Fiesta Focaccia - No only is Fiesta Focaccia fun to say, but it's also fun to eat!
- Focaccia - You can add a lot of variety to focaccia bread. Try the two variations in the recipe below.
- Fried Ravioli - My kids love ravioli. Using premade ravioli makes this recipe super quick and easy.
- Garden Pesto Dip - Carrots make this pesto dip nice and chunky. Serve with chips or crackers.
- Garlic Bread - Very easy. To ensure domestic tranquillity, you should never eat garlic unless your spouse eats it at the same time.
- Garlic Shrimp and Pasta - Tasty spaghetti mixture!
- Gianniís Own Spaghetti Sauce - A spicy, yet mellow pasta sauce with meat.