Other Recipe Sites
- 8 Layer Dip - This Mexican bean dip recipe is quick and easy! It's sure to be a hit with your family and guests at your next football or holiday party.
- Avocado Wedges - Your vegetarian friends will love this meatless appetizer selection.
- Baked Black Bean Dip - Serve this Black Bean Dip with tortilla chips.
- Basil Onion Bread - easy to make
- Bean Cakes - Bean Cakes are a great Mexican appetizer. Serve them at your Cinco de Mayo party!
- Bean Chimichangas - This is a really simple version of vegetarian chimichangas.
- Bean Dip - This is a very simple bean dip recipe.
- Bean Enchiladas - Bean Enchiladas are the perfect entree for vegetarians who love Mexican food.
- Beans From The Pot (frijoles De Olla) - A traditional fare bean recipe that incorporates rich flavors.
- Beef Taco Casserole - Easy to make casserole, only hitch is you need thinly sliced sandwich steaks. This recipe came from http://www.quakermaidmeats.com . I usually use the Philly Gourmet Sandwich Steaks because they are already thinly sliced and 100% pure beef. You can find these sandwich steaks at Safeway Stores (Vons, Pavillions, Dominicks, Carrs,etc.) To find a Safeway near you use the store locator here: http://direct.where2getit.com/safeway/
- Beef Tacos - Homemade taco recipe
- Bell Pepper Rajas - Quite the treat if you are a pepper fan like me
- Black Bean Cakes - I love to serve Black Bean Cakes with Mexican beer.
- Black Bean Dip - Not the same old dip that you find at parties. This dip is wonderful to share with others
- Blue Corn Tortillas - It's fun to make homemade tortillas and use them in your favorite Mexican recipes.
- Bolillos - Bolillos are a crusty bread perfect for sandwiches. I love to serve it fresh from the oven with butter. This recipe is very easy to make.
- Cafe Noche Chicken Acapulco With Creamy Shrimp Sauce - A labor intensive way to make chicken breasts
- Capirotada (Bread Pudding) - An excellent tasting bread pudding recipe
- Casa Ole Green Dip - You can whip up this Mexican dip in minutes. Just make sure you plan ahead to let it chill for a couple of hours.
- Central Market Hatch Green Chile Sauce - Chile sause for use in southwestern or mexican recipes
- Cheese Chile Cubes - Cheesy and spicy! Serve as an appetizer with Mexican food as the main entree or bring to any casual get-together.
- Cheesy Chiles - This Mexican-inspired recipe is beautiful and delicious. Your guests will love this appetizer.
- Cheesy Mexican Chicken - A pretty quick and easy Mixican chicken casserole type entree. Very cheesy. A chicken recipe your kids will probably like.
- Chialingo's Fried Cheese With Epazote And Tomatillo Sauce - This sounds delicious and relatively easy to prepare. A tasty and welcome flavor combination.
- Chicken Chopped Salad - It only takes a few minutes to put together this Mexican themed salad. It also does not take long on the treadmill to work it off! If you want to liven this salad up some, you can serve it over a bed of roughly crushed tortilla chips (baked are healthier!)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole - A tasty chicken casserole recipe
- Chicken Lasagna Casserole - Easy throw together casserole, delicious. Kids usually love this type of Mexican casserole mix.
- Chile Con Queso - Simple cheese dip
- Chile Relleno Casserole - A layered casserole with green chili, cheese and egg and flour mixture poured over the top
- Chorizo - Chorizo is a pork sausage blend you can use in your favorite Mexican dishes.
- Chorizo - Chorizo is best just crumbled and pan fried for various Mexican recipes...tacos, enchilada, tamales, etc.
- Cinco De Mayo Bread - Prepare a bread inspired by Mexican tradition in a bread machine - a simple solution.
- Corn And Walnut Dip - This recipe is really easy to make, and the dip makes a really beautiful presentation.
- Corn Dodgers - spicy
- Corn Tortillas - Make your own tortillas at home to use with your favorite Mexican recipes.
- Don Pablo's Tortilla Shrimp With Mexican Cocktail Sauce - Tortilla chips are the secret to these delicious Mexican-style fried shrimp.
- Drunken Beans (frijoles Borrachos) - Tex-Mex beer-soaked and then boiled or refried beans
- El Charro Cafe Green Enchilada Sauce - Green sauce made easy!
- El Chorro Chicken-fried Steak With Del Chorro Sauce - A sauce to serve over chicken-fried steak
- El Paso Burgers - Love mexican food? Tex mex food? Check out this burger recipe, and spice up to your hearts desire