Other Recipe Sites
- Biscuit Topped Beef Bake - This delicious casserole with ground beef and biscuits, flavored with just the right amount of tomato soup, onions and cheese, aims to please and is sure to become a favorite recipe.
- Breakfast Casserole - Yes, many breakfast casseroles are similar. No, this is not different. But, I think you will love the taste of this casserole if you include the optional mushrooms and tomatos.
- Cheddar Chicken Spirals - A microwave recipe when you need a quick meal. Very tasty and perfect for any occasion.
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole - A great way to include broccoli in your meal plan, and a delicious meal for the broccoli lover. As we like to say, good family food.
- Chicken Lasagna Casserole - Easy throw together casserole, delicious. Kids usually love this type of Mexican casserole mix.
- Chile Relleno Casserole - A layered casserole with green chili, cheese and egg and flour mixture poured over the top
- Chow Mein Casserole - Simple to make, chow mein style casserole. The kids really love it in our family
- Creamed Turkey In Stuffing - Cooking a post holiday recipe made easy. Use leftover holiday turkey as the base.
- De Palma's Linguini, Crab And Asparagus With Mascarpone Pan Sauce - De Palma's Linguini, Crab And Asparagus With Mascarpone Pan Sauce delicious.
- Eggplant Parmigiana - Even if you think you don\'t like eggplant.....you will love this dish. It is a simple recipe, but it takes a little time to put together ....well worth it and even better the next day!
- Golden Shrimp Casserole - Casseroles make the perfect dinner for busy families.
- Irish Holiday Potatoes - This sounds like a wonderful potato casserole recipe
- Jalapeno Cheese Squares - Spicy! If you enjoy spicy food you can heat this up even more with more peppers or switching to Habanero peppers. Be sure to keep a lemon nearby to cool the lips
- Legal Seafood Blue Cheese Salad With Shrimp - Legal Seafood Blue Cheese Salad With Shrimp delicious.
- Meaty macaroni bake - A quick meal for pasta lover's
- Mexican Lasagna - An international twist on a favorite! Mexican Lasagna is inexpensive to make. It's even better the next day, which is perfect for this college student on a tight budget!
- Nacho Chicken Casserole For Two - Tasty Mex flavor, easy to prepare, delicious
- One-Dish Chicken and Rice - A delicious and easy casserole, great for those that like chicken and cheese.
- Pizza Casserole - Tasty pizza flavored casserole that is easy and delicious.
- Sherried Beans With Coffee - Another baked bean dish, sort of mid-century style.
- Skillet pizza casserole - A very quick pizza meal. You can obviously top this with pretty much any of your favorite pizza toppings.
- Southern Comfort Sausages - A great winter's casserole for the whole family.
- Spicy Mexican Quiche - This quiche recipe is so easy to make, you will find yourself making it on a regular basis. You can easily raise the spicy level but switching to a spicier salsa, or even a spicier sausage. This Mexican quiche is easy and fast to prepare and really scrumptious
- Sweet Potato Casserole - You can use either sweet potatoes or yams for this recipe. We have used this casserole as a standard side dish for our Thanksgiving and Christmas meals for a while now.
- Tamale Pie and Spoon Bread - Tamale Casserole with Spoon bread topping, fit for a King. Add a salad and that's all you need for a delicious meal
- Tuna Noodle Casserole - This is a quick & delicious casserole of pasta, tuna, broccoli, and celery that is sure to become a family favorite.