Other Recipe Sites
- Artichoke Soup - Wonderful tasting soup if you like artichokes. We love it.
- Baked Potato and Leek Soup with Cheddar and Bacon - The whole potato, skin and all, goes into this thick soup, so wash the potatoes well.
This recipe is profided courtesy of Cooking New American which was written by Jennifer Armentrout and published by Taunton Press in September 2004.
- Baked Potato Soup - This is the perfect soup for the baked potato lover. This is a 4 ingredient soup that is so easy to make, and with a variety of toppings to add to the flavor it is sure to become a favorite entree or sidedish.
- Bean Soup with Frankfurters - Make this soup with real franfurters, not regular hot dogs.
- Beef Stew - Another beef stew recipe
- Black Bean Soup - A great bean soup recipe for a lazy fall or winter weekend.
- Broccoli Crock Pot Soup - Great tasting, easy to make, broccoli soup. So easy to make in a crockpot
- Broccoli Garden Soup - This soup takes a little effort, but I think you will find it quite tastey
- Broccoli Soup - Easy to make, this broccoli soup recipe is a household favorite
- Cheesy Potato Soup - Smooth and creamy potato soup
- Chicken Alfredo Soup - A perfect family soup recipe that should be a hit with both kids and adults. Feel free to increase half and half or heavy cream for a more rich taste. You can also add a second chicken breast if your family prefers chunkier soups
- Chicken and Mushroom Soup - A small, simple to make chicken soup recipe. Quite flavorful.
- Chicken Noodle Soup - One of the easiest and quickest chicken noodle soup recipes I have seen.
- Chicken Noodle Soup - Totally microwave chicken noodle soup recipe
- Chicken Soup - This soup can also be used as is or reduced in recipes calling for chicken stock.
- Chicken Tortellini Soup - Our family is definitely a soup family, especially in the winter months. This chicken soup recipe is filling and great tasting for the entire family.
- Chinese Shredded Chicken Soup - Very easy.
- Corn & Crab Chowder - I am absolutely a huge corn chowder fan. As well, I am a huge crab chowder. Put them together, and I can eat for days!
- Corn ala creme soup - This is a nice cramy soup that's perfect on a rainy day. source: philposters
- Corn Chowder - A family favorite corn chowder recipe!
- Crab Gumbo - I like this simple crab gumbo recipe. Easy to make, easy to eat!
- Crabmeat Soup - Simple to make, nice flavor. Fresh crabmeat is really a treat
- Cream of Asparagus - Nice soup recipe, especially for the asparagus lover
- Cream of Broccoli Soup - Great broccoli soup recipe
- Cream of broccoli soup - This cream of broccoli soup is delicious served as an entree or a sidedish. Perfect for warming you up on a cold day. Your family or guests will enjoy this soup.
- Cream Of Crab Soup - I absolutely love cream of crab soup, and I am constantly looking for new spins on cream of crab soup recipes. This is a nice recipe, but please be careful not to scald the milk.
- Cream Of Sweet Potato Soup - Homemade soups are the best, and sweet potatos are nice change to regular old potato soup
- Creamed Chicken And Potato - Easy to fix and perfect for a winter day, you will love the Creamed chicken and potatoe recipe
- Creole Garlic Soup - Just a simple soup recipe
- Creole Shrimp Stew - There are lots of ingredients in this shrimp stew recipe that make it a winner
- Crock Pot Barley Soup - Another crock pot recipe. This recipe is even better with some really nice sirloin tips instead of stew beef.
- Crock Pot Beef Barley Soup - Another simple crock pot recipe. You can substitute some nice sirloin tips if you like
- Crock Pot Chili - Pretty basic crock pot recipe. This is another recipe that you can start up in the morning, and come home to a wonderful smelling house.
- Crock Pot Chili (no beans) - Chili with no beans, made so simple with a crockpot
- Crock Pot Deer Chili - This venison recipe is a big time favorite in our house. This makes a wonderful addition to the table at fall football get togethers!
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup - A simple to make french onion soup recipe. This crock pot recipe has a wonderful taste.
- Crock Pot Hamburger Soup - So simple. Put all of the ingredients in the crock pot and cook!
- Crock Pot Italian Vegetable Soup - Great tasting soup recipe. Using the crock pot just makes it perfect for parents on the run
- Crock Pot Onion Soup - Easy to make crock pot recipe! Onion soup in a crock pot is simple and tastey
- Crock Pot Party Barbecued Bean Soup - A simple crockpot bean soup recipe. Bean soup is a family favorite, and this soup recipe is perfect.