Other Recipe Sites
- Ground Turkey With Tomatoes - A nice sauce recipe.
- Hearty Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce - With a little help from Prego, I made up this wonderful and hearty spaghetti sauce recipe. I have tweaked it several times, and it is DELICIOUS. I use a 6-qt. crockpot. Serves 10-15 (depending on appetites).
- Italian Beef Skillet - Very easy but real good
- Italian Cheese Bread - Eveyone loves homemade bread. Your family will love the cheese and spices in this Italian Cheese Bread.
- Italian Cheesecake - Italian-style cheesecake
- Italian Chicken Cutlets - This chicken recipe takes a little effort, but I think you'll be more than happy with the outcome.
- Italian Herb Bread - Bread machine recipes are so easy and nothing beats homemade bread!
- Italian Sausage and Lentil Stew - Yes, you too can make a wonderful sausage and lentil stew with this recipe. It is not a big time consumer, just a great recipe.
- Italian Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms - A wonderful variation of sausage stuffed mushroom recipes. Tasty, and feel free to experiment to make it spicier
- Italian Shrimp and Spaghetti Casserole - I love Italian food. This shrimp and pasta casserole is delicious.
- Italian Spaghetti Sauce - User submitted spaghetti sauce recipe
- Italian Style Seafood Stew - This is a delicious recipe perfect for the seafood and stew lover! With a combination of haddock, scallops, shrimp, tomatoes, peppers and more, this hearty stew is sure to satisfy.
- Italian Tortellini Soup - This soup with it's delicious combination of onion, carrots, celery, zucchini, tortellini and more is great served as either an entree or a sidedish.
- Linguine with White Clam Sauce - This pasta recipe is so easy to make, and also easy to tweak. I like to add small canned shrimp as well to add a little extra flavor.
- Lower Calorie Tomato Bruschetta - Portion control is the key to making this bruschetta recipe a little lower in calories. Bruschetta makes a wonderful appetizer for your next Italian meal
- Macaroni Grill Shrimp Portofino - This is a delicious Italian shrimp dish just like they serve at the Macaroni Grill.
- Maggiano's Little Italy Apple And Fennel Salad With Caper Sauce - A refreshing apple and fennel salad to serve as an accompaniment for roasted pork or chicken.
- Maggiano's Little Italy Linguine Shrimp Aglio Olio With Broccoli - An Italian dinner using shrimp, fresh herbs and vegetables
- Maggiano\'s Little Italy Garlic Shrimp And Shells - This recipe has the perfect combination of pasta and shrimp. Even my kids will eat the shells.
- Mama Melrose\'s Ristorante Italiano Shrimp Carbonara - I love Italian food. You\'ll feel like a chef when you make this Shrimp Carbonara recipe.
- Margherita With Fried Cauliflower - xml
- Marinated Tomatoes - A little extra taste in this fresh tomato salad recipe
- Market Square Shrimp Scampi - Quick yet impressive pasta dish. Easily change flavors by changing the protien you add. Great for family or entertaining.
- Mimi's Cafe Penne Pasta With Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce - This is an easy, but elegant garlic cream pasta sauce accented with pine nuts and roasted tomatoes.
- Mimi's Pound Cake - Nice pound cake recipe
- Mozzarella Bruschetta - Bruschetta is a simple appetizer your guests will love.
- Mozzarella Sticks - My kids love mozzarella sticks, so this is a fun recipe to make together when we're home.
- Mussels and more - Mussles with ingredents right at home
- Nona's Spaghetti Sauce - My Grandma made the best spaghetti sauce! This recipe can easily be doubled to serve a crowd. Perfect for large family gatherings.
- Olive And Rosemary Focaccia - Serve Focaccia bread with your favorite Italian meal.
- Olive Garden Bolognese Sauce - Make your favorite Italian restaurant's meatsauce in your own kitchen and use with pasta anytime.
- Olive Garden Gnocchi With Spicy Tomato And Wine Sauce - Serve Zesty Italian Dumplings for dinner
- Olive Garden Ravioletti In Mushroom-walnut Cream Sauce - Ravioletti in Mushroom-walnut cream sauce is a wonderful entree to serve to guests.
- Olive Garden Shrimp Primavera - Shrimp Primavera is one of my favorite dishes at Olive Garden.
- Olive Garden Spaghetti Sauce - For the Spaghetti.It's looks delicius.
- Paletta's Famous Italian Spaghetti Sauce And Meatballs - Everyone's favorite - Spaghetti and Meatballs!!
- Pasta Fagioli Casserole - Great as a one dish meal served with garlic bread
- Penne With Basil, Plum Tomatoes and Salt Cured Olives - An excellent pasta recipe with fresh vegetables.
- Penne with Tomato, Black Olive and Feta - For a pasta family, this is a nice change of pace. We love it!
- Peperonata & Sausage Pizza - A melding of sautéed onions, bell peppers and tomatoes, peperonata is often served as an Italian antipasto. Shown here courtesy of www.eatingwell.com