More recipes: 1 2
- P.F. Chang\'s China Bistro Chicken With Black Bean Sauce - If you\'ve ever tried this chicken entree at P.F. Chang\'s you\'ll know that this recipe tastes just like the original. You can customize the Black Bean Sauce to make it just how you like it.
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp - Serve Salt and Pepper Shrimp over rice or as an appetizer.
- Sausage Flowers - A yummy appetizer to tempt the taste buds.
- Shrimp Egg Rolls - Egg rolls are my favorite part about ordering Chinese food. Now I just make the egg rolls at home.
- Spicy Chinese Shrimp - I love to fix this quick and easy shrimp recipe when I'm in the mood for Chinese food.
- Spicy Peanut Butter Marinade - Nice spicy peanut butter marinade for many types of meat.
- Spider Web Eggs - Most Chinese cookbooks call these tea eggs, but my children keep telling me that the patterns remind them of spider webs. Can also be served as an entremets between larger courses of a Chinese meal.
- Stir-Fried Chicken With Pineapple - Vaguely Cantonese. Can be served with rice as a one dish meal.
- Sweet and Sour Chicken - A vegetable loaded sweet and sour chicken recipe that is perfect for a family meal
- Szechuan Beef - Our kids love Chinese food, and this is a nice simple homemade Chinese Food recipe. Spicy level can be moderated by choosing a hotter or milder chili paste.
- The Mandarin Restaurant Crispy Chicken With Lemon Sauce - A convenient way to enjoy the succulent flavors of Chinese takeout without leaving home.
- Wok Rice - Fry up your own rice, wok style!. A delicious chinese rice.
- Won Ton - This is a really simple Won Ton recipe you can serve as an appetizer or with your favorite Chinese meal.
- Won Tons - Won Tons make a great appetizer for any occasion.
More recipes: 1 2