Other Recipe Sites
- El Torito Cajeta-rum Sauce - Rum sauce.
- El Torito Chipotle-tomato Sauce - A colorful and flavorful way to spice up meat or rice dishes.
- Ernesto's Mexican Food Shrimp Fajitas - These shrimp fajitas are the perfect dish for anyone who loves Mexican food.
- Ernesto's Mexican Food Veracruz Shrimp - This is the perfect shrimp recipe for the Mexican food lover.
- Extra Hearty Pinto Beans - A Flavorful bean combination. Spice up dinner tonight!
- Fiesta Cheese Ball - A cheese ball recipe with a little Mexican flavor.
- Fiesta Ravioli - Ravioli and Sauce smothered with cheese and ripe olives, delicious
- Fiesta Taco Salad - This is an easy to make taco salad recipe. Filling, quick, good taste.
- Flour Tortillas - Make your own tortilla's at home. Save and use them for your favorite Mexican recipe
- Flour Tortillas - My family loves it when I make homemade flour tortillas. It adds so much to an authentic Mexican meal.
- Fresh Red Salsa - This salsa recipe is best with freshly picked jalapeno peppers. Perfect dip for corn chips, potato skins, vegetable wedges.
- Gourmet Guacamole Dip - This homemade guacamole is better than any restaurant version!
- Green Chile Sauce - A very simple chile sauce recipe. Perfect for dipping chips, both corn and potato
- Green Chili Chicken Straws - Delicious filling rolled and baked in egg roll wrappers, easy and speedy chicken recipe.
- Green Chili Enchilada Toss - Enchilada Casserole - no need to roll here! This recipe uses cheese and corn, however you may add cooked, seasoned chicken if desired.
- Green Dip - You can prepare this guacamole-like dip the night before if you want, or whip it up just before the party.
- Guacamole - Everyone loves homemade guacamole. Fresh ripe avocados and tomatoes make this dip delicious.
- Guacamole - Very tasty guacamole dip recipe
- Hidden Valley 7 Layer Sombrero Dip - An easy bean dip recipe with a little touch of ranch.
- Hot and Spicy Chili - Fixing up a spicy chili recipe is one of our favorite things to do on Saturday or Sunday afternoons in the fall. Watching college or pro football with a bowl of chili with all of the fixin\'s and a cold beverage of choice always equated to good family time.
Of course you can always take the spice level to what ever your comfort level is by adding additional chili peppers or extra cumin. Just keep it to a level that is good to taste as well as spicy.
- Iron Springs Cafe Garlic Shrimp Tamales - I love the shrimp version of this classic Mexican tamale recipe.
- Jalapeno Cheese Bread - A simple yet spicy bread recipe for your bread machine that is made with jalapenos
- Jalapeno Cheese Squares - Spicy! If you enjoy spicy food you can heat this up even more with more peppers or switching to Habanero peppers. Be sure to keep a lemon nearby to cool the lips
- Jalapeno Wraps - These are not your ordinary wimpy jalopeno poppers. The kick you get from fresh jalopeno peppers makes this a recipe to test your buddy's ability to take the heat! Seriously, be careful with the spiciness of these poppers
- Jicama Chili Dust - Jícama is sweet and starchy and has a crisp texture similar to a raw potato or pear. This exotic recipe is sure to impress your friends
- Kevi's Fresh From The Garden Salsa - This is a really easy recipe for homemade salsa.
- Killer Chili - Seems like a big recipe, but I think you will find it is a recipe perfect for chili cooks everywhere
- Low Calorie Salsa - It is always nice to have quick healthy recipe like this around.
- Macayo's Shrimp Fajita Pasta - A pasta dish with spicy shrimp.
- Mama's Mexican Corn Bread - Layered taco meat, cheese, corn bread
- Mexicali Dip - This Mexican-flavored bean dip is mouthwatering. Serve it with fresh vegetables and/or chips.
- Mexican Baked Brie - This Brie dip is a little spicy and a little sweet.
- Mexican Charro Beans - These are pinto beans with garlic and pork shank or bacon, tomatoes, green chiles and cilantro leaves.
- Mexican Cheese Ball - With only three ingredients, this is a really simple cheese ball recipe with a little Mexican flavor.
- Mexican Chicken Casserole - Quick and easy, this chicken recipe can be spiced up easily depending upon your need for heat!
- Mexican Chicken Salad - This is actually a pretty good Atkin's diet meal. I like it because it mixes a little different taste into chicken salad.
- Mexican Chicken with Corn and Black Beans - Of all of our chicken crockpot recipes, this is the one that we use when we are running late in the morning and need to put together a good meal for that night. If the chicken is thawed, you can have this in the crock pot and cooking in about 5 minutes.
You can always experiment with different cheese as you choose. I find that shredded Mexican cheese is a great substitute for cheddar.
- Mexican Chopped Chicken Salad - Light, tasty, not really Mexican. But, the chips and beans surely give it a Tex-Mex type vibe.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate - There's nothing like homemade hot chocolate on a cold winter day!
- Mexican Lasagna - An international twist on a favorite! Mexican Lasagna is inexpensive to make. It's even better the next day, which is perfect for this college student on a tight budget!