Other Recipe Sites
More recipes: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Cream Cheese Dough With Prune And Nut Filling - Unique cream cheese dough
- Cream Cheese Frosting - Such a simple recipe to make. Cream cheese frosting goes great with rich, chocolate cupcakes
- Cream Cheese Never Fail Pound Cake - This wonderful pound cake is very easy and you can beat it to death and it never fails. Enjoy it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Cream-filled Cupcakes - Cream-filled Cupcakes are fun to make and even more fun to eat!
- Creamsicle Cheesecake - For a nice finishing touch, top each slice of cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping and half an orange slice just before serving. It makes this delicious dessert even more beautiful!
- Creamy Fruit 'n' Nut Cheesecake - Everyone loves cheesecake and you can never have too many cheesecake recipes.
- Crockpot Baked Apples - You really can cook almost anything in a crockpot, making your life so much simpler!
- Crunchy Sugar Icecream - Extremely easy, takes 1 minute to make and is very good.
- Cupcake Brownies - This brownie recipe is easy to make and you can make a double batch to freeze one for later.
- Czechoslovakian Cheesecake - This is an unusual cheesecake recipe with a special ethnic appeal.
- Dakota Raspberry-white Chocolate Custard With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce - An exotic custard dessert that uses raspberries and fresh pansies served with chocolate sauce.
- Dalvay By The Sea Sticky Date Pudding With Toffee Sauce - This is date pudding with a sauce made from unsalted butter, brown sugar, and heavy cream.
- Deep Fried Dessert Cheesecake - A wonderful flavorful dessert for company or just the family.
- Diabetic Bread Pudding - I've always wanted a bread pudding recipe that was lower in sugar. This has a nice taste.
- Easter Chick Cupcakes - I love to make these cupcakes with my kids Easter weekend.
- Easy Bake Blackberry Cobbler - There is not much better to eat than a cobbler made with fresh berries. This one is great heated up and coated with a butter/sugar mixture.
- Easy Chocolate Mousse - This recipe for chocolate mousse is delicious. This is quick and very easy to make and is sure to please the whole family. It is also a great dessert to serve when you have guests.
- Easy Peach cobbler - Comes out good everytime. Can use canned peaches when the real thing is not in season.
- Easy Pineapple Cheesecake - I love to make this Pineapple Cheesecake for a summer dessert.
- Falling Chocolate Cakes With Raspberry Sauce - Chocolate cakes served with vanilla ice cream, confectioners' sugar and mint sprigs, and topped with raspberry sauce.
- Fried Cheesecake With Praline Sauce - Wow! This is very good eating. Nice for when you have company to entertain.
- Friendship Sauce Upside-down Cake - An cake starter that can be spooned over many different dishes.
- Fruit Filled Cheesecake - Instead of Fruitcake, surprise your holiday guests with this delicious Fruit Filled Cheesecake this year.
- Fruity Gelatin Delight - A great dessert for the fruit lover. A family favorite, fruit gelatins have always been a favorite for our daughters.
- Fudge Brownie Muffins - Delicious Fudge Brownie muffins.
- Fudge Nut Brownie Cake - A cake for the chocolate lover in your family!
- Galt House Hotel Rebecca Sauce And Strawberries - Strawberries with a sour cream based sauce.
- Golden Vanilla Cupcakes - These are very basic, but delicious cupcakes you can make for any occasion.
- Grandma's Persimmon Puddding - Wonderful if made from the pulp of the wild persimmon. I purchase my pulp from Melton's Orchard 812-825-2737 They will ship it anywhere overnight air.
- Grandma\'s Bars - Passed down from my grandma to my mom-delicious version of not your ordinary rice krispies bars!
- Grasshopper Cheesecake - Chocolate, crème de menthe and crème de cacao add the perfect combination of flavor in this Grasshopper Cheesecake recipe.
- Green-Eyed Pies - A super Halloween recipe. The perfect treat for your Halloween party.
- Halloween Party Mix - I like mixing this up for the kids at Halloween time. It is just a little different than a regular party mix, a nice change for all.
- Harriet\'s Coffee Cake - This is a recipe for a rich, delicious coffee cake.
- Heavenly Chocolate Cheesecake - A yummy chocolate cheesecake to enjoy.
- Herschleb Ice Cream Company Bread Pudding And Butter Sauce - Delicious bread pudding, good for those on bland diets if you omit the raisins.
- Hotel Adolphus Crispy Raspberry And Banana Fritters With Chocolate Sauce And Grand Marnier Cream - These are fritters made from granulated sugar, confectioners' sugar, raspberries and bananas, served with chocolate sauce and Grand Marnier cream.
- House Of Blues Sweet Potato Cheesecake With Praline Sauce And Whipped Cream - Unique and flavorful dessert
- Ice Cream Cupcakes - These cupcakes make a fun treat for a kid's birthday party.
- Ice Cream Muffins - Kids just love this tasty ice cream treat!
More recipes: 1 2 3 4 5 6