Other Recipe Sites
More recipes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Deviled Puffs - Deviled Puffs are like mini ham salad sandwiches you can serve as an appetizer or a light snack.
- Devilish Eggs - Deviled eggs, just like mom used to make.
- Devils On Horseback - This unusual appetizer is sure to be the talk of the party!
- Dill Stuffed Mushrooms - An excellent appetizer recipe for a nice party. Stuffed mushroom recipes are usually pretty easy to put together, and this is not exception
- Dippity Dos - Dippity Dos go well with breakfast dishes, soup, chili or fried chicken.
- Dockside Grill Shrimp Remoulade - Basic Ramoulade Sauce to use with boiled shrimp
- Don Pablo's Tortilla Shrimp With Mexican Cocktail Sauce - Tortilla chips are the secret to these delicious Mexican-style fried shrimp.
- Dried Beef Appetizer - Only three ingredients in this easy beef appetizer recipe.
- Drunken Wienies - This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Serve the wienies in a crockpot so they stay warm and ready to serve throughout the party.
- Eddie Matney's Rock Shrimp Spanakopita - Combine fresh shrimp with rich, Greek flavors for the best of all worlds.
- Egg Rolls - Make your own fresh egg rolls at home with this quite simple egg roll recipe.
- Egg Rolls - Ok, with ground beef they may not be your typical egg roll. But they are very tasty. I\'m sure with a little imagination, you can take this recipe as far as you want to.
- Escargot - Escargot makes a sophisticated appetizer for any dinner or cocktail party.
- Faux Chopped Liver - This Faux Chopped Liver recipe is a surprisingly tasty appetizer.
- Fluffy Vanilla Pumpkin Dip - This dip is a great treat around the holidays or in the fall when pumpkins are all the buzz.
- Four-Cheese Pate - A party treat your company will adore.
- French Fried Dill Pickles - French Fried Dill Pickles make a great appetizer.
- Fried Dill Pickles - A southern delicacy! I\'ve found that these fried pickles are great with either dill spears or dill chips
- Fried Eggplant Sticks - I love to make these Fried Eggplant Sticks when eggplant is in season.
- Fried Okra - Definitely an acquired taste, I acquired the taste for fried okra about 10 years ago. It must be crunchy to be good in my opinion, and dipping fried okra in bleu cheese dressing is delicious
- Fried Okra Poppers - Your guests won\'t be able to stop popping these delicious Fried Okra Poppers.
- Fried Shrimp Balls - You will love the taste of these shrimp balls. Since you get to make these at home, you will see that there is really no filler in them. Enjoy!
- Fried Shrimp Cocktail - Shrimp is always a party favorite. This fried version is a sure crowd pleaser.
- Frosted Party Cantaloupe - Impress your friends with this delicious summery fruit dip.
- Fruit And Nut Cheese Ball - If you are a fan of cheese balls, you will likely want to give this a try. I do not like to go overboard with the dried fruit.
- Fruit Diamonds - This is a really easy recipe for a sweet appetizer, snack or a simple dessert.
- Garlic Butter for Snails - Serving a French entree or just looking for an elegant appetizer? Escargot is the perfect choice.
- Garlic Olives - Marinate these olives overnight and they ready to serve whenever your guests arrive.
- Garlicky Shrimp Tapas - This is a Spanish-style shrimp appetizer.
- Gelatin Fruit Dip - Just blend and serve. This fruit dip is creamy and oh, so sweet!
- Great Balls Of Fire - This jalapeno and cheese appetizer is spicy! Be sure to have plenty of cool drinks on hand.
- Great Garlic Olives - Olives are a perfect appetizer for holiday parties. These garlic olives are easy to prepare, just plan ahead to allow time to marinate.
- Greek Spinach Puff - There are only four ingredients in this simple Greek appetizer recipe.
- Green Chile Won Tons - How would you like to be able to make a quick appetizer for your next party that is simple, and ust a little different. You are in luck... these chile won tons will surprise your guests. And if you like things a little spicier, just add in a spicy pepper of your choice.
- Green Olive Tapenade - Tapenade is a Provenšal dish usually served with baguette or ciabatta bread.
- Grilled Shrimp Brochettes - Marinated grilled shrimp served on skewers are a great appetizer to serve with cocktails.
- Guacamole Shrimp Dip - This is an old family recipe. It's kind of like nachos with guacamole and shrimp.
- Ham Balls With Hawaiian Punch Sauce - I love serving appetizers in a crock pot or chafing dish. This is a great recipe for a summer BBQ party.
- Ham Crescent Rolls - A great appetizer to serve at your party, or just for a yummy treat.
- Ham Wraps - Great for a party
More recipes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9