Other Recipe Sites
More recipes: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Pastel Cupcakes - Kids love these fun colored cupcakes.
- Pastel Cupcakes - Kook-Aid adds color to these fun cupcakes!
- Peach Crisp - This is our favorite recipe for fixing up fresh picked peaches.
- Peach Monkey Bread - The recipe is for Peach Monkey Bread, but just about any flavor jam or preserves may be used.
- Peaches 'n' Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes - Peachy Keen cupcakes. Very rich and very good!
- Peaches With Butterscotch Sauce - Butterscotch dessert.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes - With a peanut butter cup stuffed inside, these cupcakes couldn\'t get any better!
- Peanut Butter Frosting - A yummy frosting that can be used with a sugar substitute or real sugar if they are not diabetic.
- Pecan Balls Floating In Fudge Sauce - This is a great dessert recipe. They can be put together in the morning and eaten in the evening.
- Pecan Pie Muffins - These are muffins with chopped pecans.
- Pepper Jelly Turnovers - These Pepper Jelly turnovers may be filled with orange marmalade and dusted with confectioners' sugar for serving with morning coffee.
- Pineapple Bran Whole Wheat Muffins - Ok, so these muffins sound a little over the top. But... give them a try. I think you will find the pineapple, bran and whole wheat make a great muffin. Eat them warm for the best treat.
- Pineapple Cream Cheese Muffins - Sweet and tangy pineapple will be a real treat here. Try for Sunday morning breakfast.
- Pineapple Filling - Serve this simple dessert after your favorite Indian entree.
- Pineapple Tea Cakes - Elegant little cakes made with simple ingredients
- Pop Over Muffins - This quick and easy recipe yields a dozen muffins in no time at all.
- Pound Cake Canapes With Strawberry Kiwi Syrup - My husband loves pound cake for dessert. I like to make him this version when strawberries and kiwi are in season.
- Praline Sundaes - An easy to make praline sundae recipes
- Pueblo Pinon Cakes - This looks like a fun recipe for a unique dessert.
- Pumpkin Pudding - Yet another Halloween recipe. Perfect for a Halloween party, or just for the Halloween season in general.
- Pumpkin Spice Bars - These are great tasting bars that really fit the bill during the Halloween and Thanksgiving holday periods.
- Quick Ambrosia - A super quick ambrosia recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Muffins - Muffins with chocolate and raspberry added.
- Raspberry Cup Cakes - This is an elegant raspberry dessert I love to serve my guests.
- Raspberry Lime Pie - Fresh raspberries in a pie... very good!
- Red Velvet Cupcakes - I love red velvet cake. These cupcakes are fun and yummy!
- Reese's Fudge - A peanut butter and chocolate dessert that's easy to make. My kids love it!
- Rice Pudding - This is a pretty easy to make rice pudding recipes. Lots of good healthy ingredients in this recipe.
- Rice Pudding - This is a really easy dessert recipe with only four ingredients.
- S'more Cupcakes - These delicious chocolate and marshmallow cupcakes taste just like S'mores.
- S'mores Cereal Squares - This recipe for this delicious sweet treat or dessert calls for chocolate, marshmallows and honey graham cereal, when combined together they make a yummy treat!
- S'mores Sandwich Bar Cookies - This recipe is a delicious blend of chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. The perfect dessert or snack for S'mores lovers!
- Sailor's Duff - A sweet rich pudding you can make in a can!
- Saucepan Brownies - A great tasting brownie recipe for the chocolate lover
- Savory Santa Fe Cheesecake - Not your normal cheesecake. Intense flavor, that can be spiced up with spicier salsa.
- Shoofly Cupcakes - My kids love to help me bake. This is a nice, easy cupcake recipe they can help with.
- Skor Cupcakes - You can try this cupcake recipe with other candy bars, too, but the Skor candy is my favorite.
- Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins - These are mini muffins topped with sugar and cinnamon.
- Snickers Biscuits - This is quick and easy to prepare, even the teen or tween could make these.
- Spooky Bat Witches - We love these Halloween themed ice cream sandwiches!
More recipes: 1 2 3 4 5 6