Mushroom Onion Hamburger Topper Recipe
Excellent on a freshly grilled hamburger. Pretty darn good on a brat as well.
- 1 tb Margarine Or Butter
- 4 oz can Mushroom stems and pieces
- 1/8 ts Pepper
- 1 Onion; Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 ts Worcestershire Sauce
- Melt margarine in a small skillet
- Add onion slices and cook and stir until tender
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through
- Serve, hot, over a nice thick, juicy hamburger from the grill!
- Sweet Indonesian Dipping Sauce
- Herb and Oil Marinade
- Steak Marinade
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Simple Turkey Gravy