Crabmeat Soup Recipe
Simple to make, nice flavor. Fresh crabmeat is really a treat
- 1 (11 1/4 oz.) can green pea soup
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can tomato soup
- 2 soup cans milk
- 1/2 c. light cream
- 1/4 c. sherry
- 1 (6 1/2 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
- Combine soups in saucepan. Gradually stir in milk. Add cream, sherry and crabmeat.
- Heat slowly, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. 6 servings.
- Fresh Tomato Crab Soup
- Dixie Crossroads Shrimp Soup
- Corn ala creme soup
- Spicy Cabbage Soup
- Cream Of Crab Soup