Simple Turkey Gravy Recipe
A very simple turkey gravy recipe.
- 2 T turkey drippings
- 2 C turkey or chicken broth
- 2 T corn starch
- 1/4 C milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir turkey drippings and broth together in a small sauce pan.
- In a small bowl, stir corn starch and milk until smooth.
- Stir corn starch mixture into turkey drippings, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil lightly for 1 minute.
- Season to taste, and serve
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Autumn Muffins
- Sweet Indonesian Dipping Sauce
- Mushroom Onion Hamburger Topper
- Herb and Oil Marinade