Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe
An excellent crock pot recipe for sure. This is actually quite a fine way to make lasagna. We tend to use quite a bit more cheese as our family is a cheese family. Also, feel free to substitute your favorite premade spaghetti sauce for the tomato sauce/paste/spices if need the speed!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 28 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 1 t dried oregano
- 12 ounces uncooked lasagne noodles
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet, drain.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Cook until warm.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the
- bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagne noodles (break to fit);
- top with some of the cheeses.
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses,
- until all are used up.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. You may find that this gets done in as little as 4 hours in your crock pot if you have a large one.
- Olive Garden Gnocchi With Spicy Tomato And Wine Sauce
- Bennigan's Linguini Diablo With Two Sauces
- Cabbage And Cudighi
- Peperonata & Sausage Pizza
- Baked Risotto Primavera
Great Related Products