Bake Anytime Raisin Bran Muffins Recipe
This easy to mix muffin can be stored in refrigerater for up to two weeks. Bake anytime!
- 3 l/2 cups Raisin Bran (any brand)
- 2 l/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Can add more raisins, nuts too if you like them.
- Mix all ingredients well, store covered overnight for mixture to meld all flavors. Bake 400 degrees 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bacon And Cheddar Beer Batter Bread
- Cape Cod Cranberry Scones
- Pineapple Biscuits
- Sauerbraten Meatballs
- Down Home Corn Bread