Oriental Pistachio Chicken Recipe
Want to try a little something different in your next chicken dinner. Try this Oriental pistachio chicken dish. I thhink you will be wonderfully pleased
- 8 chicken breasts; halved, -boned and skinned
- 1 ts garlic powder
- 1 ts paprika
- 1 salt and freshly ground; black pepper to tast
- 3 tb safflower oil
- 2 c beef broth
- 2 ts cornstarch
- 1/3 c dry red wine
- 2 tb oyster sauce
- 4 green onions; including 1 chopped
- 1/4 c pistachio nuts; shelled
- 1 chinese rice noodles
- 1 pistachio nuts; (optional)
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Saute chicken in oil over medium-high heat. In saucepan, combine beef broth, cornstarch, wine and oyster sauce.
- Heat to boiling and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add green onions and 1/4 cup pistachios.
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions.
- Place noodles on heated serving dish, top with chicken breasts and pour sauce over all.
- Garnish with additional pistachios.
- P.f. Chang's China Bistro Red Sauce Wontons
- P.f. Chang's China Bistro Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Oriental Beef and Pea Pods
- Audrey's Oriental Chicken
- Stir-Fried Chicken With Pineapple