Chicken Barbecue Philippine style Recipe
This is the most popular style of chicken barbecue cooking in the Philippines. It has been popularized in a small city called Bacolod City.
- Chicken breast, wings, legs, etc.
- a pinch of Salt
- a pinch of Pepper
- 1 Garlic
- 1 pint of Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon of Cane Vinegar
- Barbecue Sauce:
- 1 cup of Ketchup
- half a cup of Margarine
- Sugar (until sweeten)
- a few drops of Lemon extract
- 1 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of Cane Vinegar
- 2 cups of Cooking oil
- First, you need to marinate your chicken. Put all the ingredients for your marinade and dip your chicken on the marinade for at least 3 hours.
- When all the ingredients had soaked into the chicken, it can already be barbecued.
- For the barbecue sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a pan and heat it until the ketchup and the margarine have mixed thoroughly. Make sure to taste the sauce and never put too much of the lemon extract, just a few drops will do. If the sauce doesn't taste sweet enough then add a bit more sugar. If it taste a bit sweet and a little bit sour already then it's ready.
- On your barbeque grill, lay out all the chicken as usual. Use the barbecue sauce on the chicken to cover the outer layer. Do this over and over again until it's cooked. The sauce can be stored in the freezer and reused for 4 days.
- Mexican Chicken with Corn and Black Beans
- Lime Garlic Grilled Chicken
- Baked Lentils With Bacon
- Chaya Brasserie Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Soup
- Shrimp-rice Casserole