Skillet pizza casserole Recipe
A very quick pizza meal. You can obviously top this with pretty much any of your favorite pizza toppings.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) pkg. refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook ground beef in a large ovenproof or cast iron skillet over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until brown and crumbly. Drain well, return beef to skillet.
- Add marinara sauce to beef in skillet, mix well. Sprinkle mozzarella over top.
- Unroll pizza dough. Spread dough over top of beef mixture and mozzarella in skillet, trim edges of dough to fit just inside skillet. discard excess dough.
- Sprinkle top of dough with parmesan. Bake casserole in skillet until crust is browned, about 15 minutes. Remove skillet from oven, let stand for about 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Irish Holiday Potatoes
- Biscuit Topped Beef Bake
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- One-Dish Chicken and Rice