Triple Chocolate Fudge Recipe
A quick and easy fudge recipe. Serve as a dessert at your Christmas party.
- 4 squares (4 ounces) unsweetened chocolate.
- 2 (3 ounce) pkgs. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar, sifted
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Line an 8 inch square pan with waxed paper or foil, set aside. Melt chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla & salt. Gradually add confectioner's sugar, beating continually until smooth.
- Beat melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Add pecans or walnuts and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Christmas Rice Pudding
- Minted Pineapple
- Applesauce Nut Jar Cakes
- Chocolate Applesauce Jar Cakes
- Eggnog Bread
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Ethnicity: American
- Holiday Category: Christmas
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour