Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
A delicious mix of chicken and vegetables.
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts ( 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. frozen oriental mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- Trim fat from chicken. Slice chicken into 1 inch strips.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a water droplet to test heat of skillet. Once skillet is hot, add oil. Place chicken in skillet and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in salt and ginger. Add mixed vegetables and broth. Bring to a boil, cook until vegetables are heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture to skillet, stir and bring to a boil. Boil until sauce has thickened. Remove skillet from heat. Serve immediately.