One-Dish Chicken and Rice Recipe
A delicious and easy casserole, great for those that like chicken and cheese.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup shredded, cheddar cheese, divided.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend soup, milk, salt, pepper and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Combine chicken, onion, peas, bell pepper and rice in a large bowl, mix gently.
- Gently fold soup mixture into chicken mixture to combine. Fold in half the cheddar.
- Spray a medium casserole dish with cooking spray. Spoon in chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining cheddar. Bake until top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cheddar Chicken Spirals
- Irish Holiday Potatoes
- Biscuit Topped Beef Bake
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Skillet pizza casserole