Beef and Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
Thease taste great and are so easy to make
- 2 tubes (4 1/2 oz each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 C barbeque sauce
- 1 C (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place one biscuit each in 12 greased muffin cups; press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides.
- Combine beef and barbeque sauce; spoon 1-2 tablespoons into each cup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted. Makes 1 dozen.
- The Firehouse Chicken With Whiskey Sauce
- Red Lobster Alaska Snow Crab With Red Sauce
- General Jackson Showboat Shrimp Scampi
- Patinette Rigatoni With Spicy Rock Shrimp
- Chez Vincent Rack Of Lamb With Blue Cheese Sauce