Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
This is a quick & delicious casserole of pasta, tuna, broccoli, and celery that is sure to become a family favorite.
- 3 cups medium noodles (4oz)
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets, peas, or sliced carrots
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 2 (6 oz) cans water packed tuna, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to pkg. directions until just tender, adding broccoli last 2 minutes of cooking time, drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, milk, and mustard until smooth. Gently stir in tuna and celery. Transfer to a 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with crushed chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until bubbly in center.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Source: Heidi
- Irish Holiday Potatoes
- Biscuit Topped Beef Bake
- Skillet pizza casserole
- One-Dish Chicken and Rice
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole