Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
This is a wonderful pizza for the vegetable lover, with pepper, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, and more it is sure to satisfy.
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry mixture (from 16 oz bag)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli and cauliflower flowerets
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cored and sliced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese mixture
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread pizza crust on baking sheet according to package directions. Bake 7 minutes, remove from oven. Set aside, leave oven on.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine pepper mixture with broccoli and cauliflower. Heat, covered, 3 minutes. Remove cover. Stir, cooking until hot and liquid evaporates.
- Top pizza crust with tomato slices and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with oregano and cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts.
- Serves 4
- Chicken Parmesan Rice Skillet
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- Boudin' Blanc
- Rosemary Chicken with fruit sauce
- Lemon Garlic Salmon