S'mores Sandwich Bar Cookies Recipe
This recipe is a delicious blend of chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. The perfect dessert or snack for S'mores lovers!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 Milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz each)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until well blended in large bowl. Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt, add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press half of dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate bars, arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit. Sprinkle with marshmallows, scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallows, forming top layer. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 16 bars.
- Bisquick Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
- Pop Over Muffins
- Snickers Biscuits
- Old-style Crullers
- Galt House Hotel Rebecca Sauce And Strawberries