Biscuit Topped Beef Bake Recipe
This delicious casserole with ground beef and biscuits, flavored with just the right amount of tomato soup, onions and cheese, aims to please and is sure to become a favorite recipe.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions (about 1 medium)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (about 2 medium)
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions, cook and stir 5 min. Stir in soup, cook 3 min. or until heated through. Spoon into 2-qt. baking dish.
- Beat egg and milk with wire whisk in medium bowl. Add cheese and onions, mix well. Add baking mix, stir just until moistened. Drop by spoonfuls over meat mixture.
- Bake 35 min. or until biscuit topping is golden brown and cooked through.
- Irish Holiday Potatoes
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Skillet pizza casserole
- One-Dish Chicken and Rice
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole