Rosemary Chicken with fruit sauce Recipe
This chicken covered with fruit sauce is a delicious way to add variety to your chicken. With raisins, brown sugar, and more this dish is sure to please your hungry family.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots cut in thin strips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- Spray nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Add chicken and cook 12 min. or until browned and done. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add apricots, raisins, brown sugar, vinegar, rosemary and broth. Heat to a boil. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened and reduced to about 1 3/4 cups. Serve over chicken.
- Serves 4
- Chicken Parmesan Rice Skillet
- Red Lobster Rock Shrimp Creole
- Boudin' Blanc
- Vegetarian Pizza
- Lemon Garlic Salmon