Cheesy Chiles Recipe
This Mexican-inspired recipe is beautiful and delicious. Your guests will love this appetizer.
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon ground red chiles
- 1 bunch cilantro stems, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients except cilantro and paprika in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Roll mixture by teaspoonsful into chile shapes. Insert cilantro pieces in wide ends of shapes for stems. Sprinkle with paprika until completely coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve on crackers.
- Triple Cheesy Green Chile Squares
- Black Bean Cakes
- Tortilla Roll-ups
- Pimento Cheese Spread
- Tiropita (Cheese Filled Triangles)