Chex Mix Recipe
A fun and easy recipe with handfuls of treats. Easy to change dry ingredients around to meet your tastes (potato sticks instead of pretzels etc.).
- 6 tbsp margerine
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 9 cups chex cereals
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup garlic flavored bagel chips
- Pre-heat oven to 250
- Melt margerine in oven and add seasonings.
- Gradually mix chex, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips in and stir gently until coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in air tight container.