Fluffy Vanilla Pumpkin Dip Recipe
This dip is a great treat around the holidays or in the fall when pumpkins are all the buzz.
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with regular or cinnamon graham crackers.
- Servings: 32
- Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Molasses Pumpkin Pie
- Fried Dill Pickles
- Hot Chicken Swirls
- Meal Type: Appetizer
- Ethnicity: American
- Holiday Category: Thanksgiving
- Preparation Time: Less than 15 minutes