Barbecued Little Smokies Recipe
This BBQ sauce mix is delicious! Use a fondue pot or a crockpot to keep your little smokies hot throughout the party.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup catsup
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokies smoked cocktail wieners
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion (optional)
- Mix first four ingredients in fondue pot. Heat until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently. Add wieners and onion. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Healthier French Fries
- Raspberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Patty Shells
- Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Taco Oysters