Bacon-Cheddar Appetizers Recipe
Who can resist and appetizer with bacon and cheese? This recipe is really easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Melba toast rounds
- Heat broiler.
- Mix all ingredients except toast rounds until well blended. Spread 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each toast round. Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish as desired.
- Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
- Fried Dill Pickles
- Hot Chicken Swirls
- Bloomin' Party Bread
- Mini Bagels With Crab Spread