Artichoke Heart Dip Recipe
This creamy artichoke dip is easy to make. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dash of red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut up artichoke hearts very small. (If you prefer a smooth dip, rather than chunky, you can process them in a food processor or blender.) Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Bake in a casserole dish at 375 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
- New Orleans Luncheon Biscuits
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Baked Vidalia Onion Dip
- Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Bookbinder's-style Crab And Shrimp Seasoning