Taco Oysters Recipe
Make elegant oysters more fun to eat with this Taco Oyster recipe.
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper (sparingly)
- 2 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated sugar
- American cheese, finely shredded
- Arrange oysters on the half-shell in a pie pan of rock salt. Prepare enough partially-cooked bacon so that there will be enough to cover each oyster with a bacon strip.
- On each oyster, place the above ingredients. Cover each oyster with finely-shredded American cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F until oysters are done and curl on the edges and the cheese is bubbly (10 minutes or less). Garnish with parsley sprigs.
- Healthier French Fries
- Raspberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Patty Shells
- Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Sweet And Sour Smokies