Southern Comfort Sausages Recipe
A great winter's casserole for the whole family.
- 3 pounds Kielbasa (or your favorite type of sausage)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup Southern Comfort
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Add all ingredients to a casserole or baking dish and stir to dissolve the brown sugar. Bake for approximately 90 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. (SEE NOTES.) Remove from oven and allow grease to settle. Spoon off excess grease.
- NOTES: Do not cover while baking for the first 30 minutes as the alcohol will evaporate and if the dish is covered, it may catch fire.
- The sauce should thicken slightly to coat the sausages. If it is not thick enough, bake it a little longer or if you're in a hurry, you can finish it on the stove.
- Golden Shrimp Casserole
- Breakfast Casserole
- Sherried Beans With Coffee
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Meaty macaroni bake
Great Related Products
Double Wooden Recipe Box