Tuna Pate Recipe
This is a simple make-ahead recipe to dress up canned tuna. It turns simple indgredients into an elegant appetizer.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco® sauce
- 2 (7 ounce) cans white tuna, drained, flaked
- Blend first 5 ingredients. Add tuna and mix well. Pack firmly in 4-cup serving bowl lined with plastic wrap. Chill 4 hours.
- Unmold and serve with crackers. Decorate with parsley.
- Makes 4 cups.
- Apple Black Bean Salsa
- Olive-Nut Spread
- Zarzuela Gambas Al Ajillo (shrimp In Garlic Sauce)
- Harry's Bar And Grill Cajun Firecrackers With Bayou Dipping Sauce
- Walnut Liver Pate