Chicken in Wine Sauce Recipe
This chicken recipe is great for leftovers as well!
- 1 pkg. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. stuffing mix
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 1/4 c. water
- Cook chicken breasts until done.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the stuffing according to package directions.
- When chicken is done, cut into bite-sized pieces and place in casserole dish.
- Add cream of chicken soup, wine and water. Mix.
- Spread the prepared stuffing on top. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This freezes well and can be prepared ahead without baking. Bake after freezing and prior to serving. Serves 6.
- Stuffing Covered Pork Chops
- Hard Rock Cafe Love Me Tenders With Sauce
- Tamale Beans
- Copeland's Pan Fried Shrimp Scampi
- Harry Caray's Beef Medallions In Beer Sauce