Crock Pot Onion Soup Recipe
Easy to make crock pot recipe! Onion soup in a crock pot is simple and tastey
- 1 qt. beef bouillon
- 3 c. onion, sliced
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 c. dry Vermouth or Cognac
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- Pour bouillon in crock, cover, set on high.
- Cook onions in large skillet in butter for about 15 minutes.
- When they feel done to desired consistency add sugar, this will brown them.
- Add onions and remaining ingredients to crock pot and cook for 3 hours.
- Soup Beans
- Nona's Leftover Meat Soup
- Wisconsin Cheddar Soup Veloute
- Senate Bean Soup
- Corn & Crab Chowder