Broccoli Crock Pot Soup Recipe
Great tasting, easy to make, broccoli soup. So easy to make in a crockpot
- 4 c. water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 2 c. diced potatoes
- 1 bag frozen, chopped broccoli
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2-1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Mix water, bouillon cubes, onions, potatoes and broccoli in a crock pot. Cook on high until broccoli is thawed.
- Add cream of chicken soup and cheese, to taste, to mixture.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 2 hours.
- Soup Beans
- Nona's Leftover Meat Soup
- Wisconsin Cheddar Soup Veloute
- Senate Bean Soup
- Corn & Crab Chowder