Chorizo is a pork sausage blend you can use in your favorite Mexican dishes.
- 1 pound ground pork butt
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly. Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight. This allows the flavors to meld. The chorizo may also be frozen.
Great Related Products
Key Ingredient Recipe Reader