Apple Crunch Recipe
This is a really simple dessert you can throw together right after dinner.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- Put apple filling in pan. Mix cake and 1 1/2 sticks butter and spoon over apple filling. Pour remaining melted butter over the top of mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F until golden brown.
- Bisquick Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
- Pop Over Muffins
- Snickers Biscuits
- Old-style Crullers
- Galt House Hotel Rebecca Sauce And Strawberries