Moist Pumpkin Sheet Cake Recipe
This is a great cake to serve on Thanksgiving or around the holidays when everyone loves pumpkin.
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar and oil. Add eggs; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to pumpkin mixture and beat until well blended. Pour into a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool.
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
5 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
3 to 4 teaspoons milk
Chopped nuts, as needed
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until smooth. Gradually add sugar; mix well. Add milk until frosting reaches desired spreading consistency. Frost cake. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Turkey Cranberry Relish Scoops
- Molasses Pumpkin Pie
- Lemon Poppyseed Bundt Cake
- Cream Cheese Dough With Prune And Nut Filling
- Clifton-the Country Inn White Chocolate And Berry Terrine With Raspberry Sauce
- Meal Type: Dessert
- Ethnicity: American
- Holiday Category: Thanksgiving
- Preparation Time: 30-45 minutes