Broiled Trout Recipe
Very easy, very good.
- 1 whole cleaned trout for each person. The heads and tails should be left on.
- Some black pepper, freshly and coarsely ground
- Some olive oil
- Preheat your broiler. A charcoal grill is even better.
- Wash the trout inside and out.
- Using your hands, spread olive oil over each trout, inside and out.
- Spread black pepper over the trout, inside and out.
- Broil a few inches from the heat, about 10 minutes on each side, until well browned but not overcooked.
- The Spinney Chicken
- Macadamia Nut Crepes
- Ernest's Orleans Fried Shrimp And Sauce
- Walnut-lentil Patties
- Olde Hitching Post Restaurant Sweet Georgian Shrimp