Raspberry Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
The recipe is good and easy to prepare
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 vanilla bean, split, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 8 1/2 ounces cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 to 2 pints raspberries
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees F. Grease and flour muffin tins.
- Mix together butter and sugar in a mixer on second speed. Add split vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract) into egg yolks. Slowly add yolks, one at a time, to butter/sugar mixture. Beat until mixture is a soft lemon color. Stir in sour cream and poppy seeds.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add into egg yolk mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar until stiff. Fold into egg yolk mixture. Gently stir in 1 to 2 pints of fresh raspberries. Bake in greased muffin tins for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Healthier French Fries
- Patty Shells
- Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Taco Oysters
- Sweet And Sour Smokies