Chocolate Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce Recipe
It's suites Cheesecake.
- 12 Oreo or chocolate sandwich cookies,
- crushed into crumbs, about 1 1/4 cups
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Combine crumbs and butter in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Raspberry Sauce
2 packages frozen raspberries,
thawed but not drained
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- in a food processor or blender, puree raspberries. Add sugar and lemon juice and process for 15 seconds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
in double boiler and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and melted chocolate, mixing until well combined.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely away from drafts or open windows or doors or cracks will form.
- Refrigerate cheesecake overnight to allow flavors to settle.
- Nut Tree Marshmallow Sauce
- John Wills Bar-b-que Bar And Grill Memphis Barbecue Sauce
- Razz's Restuarant & Bar Herb And Garlic Seafood Cake Sauce
- Drunken Cranberry Sauce
- Old Spaghetti Factory Original Clam Sauce