Blues Alley Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles With Raspberry Sauce Recipe
These are chocolate truffles made with bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate and chambord or raspberry liquer, with raspberry sauce.
- 1 pound bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup chambord or raspberry liqueur
- 2/3 pound unsalted butter, diced
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 cup toasted and finely chopped hazelnuts
- Raspberry Sauce
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
1/3 cup granulated sugar
- For Truffles: Combine all ingredients in metal bowl over double-boiler. Melt very slowly on low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and all chocolate is melted. remove from heat, whisk in egg yolks one at a time, stirring until fully incorporated. Cool to room temperature. Place in covered container and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- For Sauce: Combine raspberries and sugar in food processor or blender. Process until completely smooth. Strain through fine mesh strainer.
- Scoop chocolate with small ice cream scoop or teaspoon. Roll in chopped hazelnuts. Serve with raspberry sauce. Garnish with fresh mint.
- Servings: 4
- Friendship Sauce Upside-down Cake
- Jello Aquarium Recipe
- Breakfast Cherry Pizza for Two
- Lemon Poppyseed Bundt Cake
- New Orleans Bread Pudding