El Charro Cafe Green Enchilada Sauce Recipe
Green sauce made easy!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups roasted, peeled, seeded
- and chopped Anaheim chiles
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 teaspoon salt/or to taste
- In a medium skillet, heat oil and sauté onion. Add the flour and mix well. Stir in the chiles, garlic, stock, and salt and simmer 20 minutes.
- Puree in a blender. Use immediately over enchiladas or refrigerate or freeze for later use.
- El Chorro Chicken-fried Steak With Del Chorro Sauce
- Pico de Gallo
- El Torito Cajeta-rum Sauce
- Central Market Hatch Green Chile Sauce
- El Torito Chipotle-tomato Sauce