Olive Garden Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Make your favorite Italian restaurant's meatsauce in your own kitchen and use with pasta anytime.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 6 ounces Italian sausage (skinned)
- 1 cup red wine
- 18 ounces chopped tomatoes, crushed
- Salt (as needed)
- Pepper (as needed)
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped sage
- 12 ounces dry fettuccine
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add celery, carrot, onion, garlic and cook gently about 5 minutes. Add the meat, cook 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Deglaze pan with wine, let reduce.
- Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients, simmer slowly about 1 hour. Cook the pasta, drain, toss with sauce.
- City Cafe Spaghetti Sauce
- Italian Spaghetti Sauce
- Sur La Table Chipotle Asadero Ravioli With Roasted Corn And Avocado Sauce
- Cucina! Cucina! Italian Cafe Dipping Sauce
- Olive Garden Spaghetti Sauce