Red Lobster Alaska Snow Crab With Red Sauce Recipe
Snow crab with a tomato based sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds Alaska snow crab clusters, single-cut legs
- or split legs, thawed if necessary
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed oregano
- Rinse crab under cool water. Cut crab into serving-size pieces; score backs of leg sections using a large heavy knife or slit with kitchen shears.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter until tender; stir in remaining ingredients except crab. Simmer 5 minutes. Serve hot with chilled or steamed crab.
- The Firehouse Chicken With Whiskey Sauce
- General Jackson Showboat Shrimp Scampi
- Patinette Rigatoni With Spicy Rock Shrimp
- Chez Vincent Rack Of Lamb With Blue Cheese Sauce
- Dijon pork chops