The Merchant Prince Swordfish And Chipotle-mango Sauce Recipe
A Swordfish recipe from a Texas recipe. Hot stuff!
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked blacked pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning (sold in jars)
- 1 shallot, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 (5 ounce) swordfish steaks
- Mix ingredients and marinate fish for 1 hour. Grill over medium heat 2 minutes on each side, or until done. Serves 4.
- Chipotle-Mango Sauce
Fresh mangoes, approximately 2 pounds
1 canned chipotle chile, approximately
1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Peel and seed mangoes, reserving 4 slices for garnish. Mince and strain chipotle, add mangoes, and blend until creamy. Cook uncovered in heavy saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add salt, and set aside.
- Firehouse Jack's Mustard Bbq Sauce
- Pico de Gallo
- Famous Dave's Jumpin', Juken' & Jiven All Day Beef Brisket And Secret Moppin' Sauce
- Spicy Peanut Butter Marinade
- Olive Garden Bolognese Sauce